APPOINTMENT CANCELLATIONS AND RETAIL POLICIES
- 1. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the service price.
- 2. Cancellations less than 1 hour notice will be charged 100% of the service price.
- 3. All no-show appointments will be charged 100% of the service price.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
Shen Shen Health and Harmony has put preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These measures include, but are not limited to: air purifiers located in every treatment room and in common areas, all staff are required to be fully vaccinated and keep up with booster shots, staff and patients are not allowed at the clinic if they have been exposed to COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms of illness, and staff and patients are required to wear masks at all times. COVID-19 is contagious in nature; patients must comply with all set guidelines to reduce the spread while attending appointments at Shen Shen Health and Harmony.
MASKS ARE REQUIRED IN ALL AREAS OF THE CLINIC REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS
Before attending appointments at Shen Shen Health and Harmony, I attest that:
- I have not exhibited any cold or flu-like symptoms, including shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell or fever over 100°F in the last 5 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the last 5 days.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 in the past 10 days.
- I am not awaiting test results.
- I will notify Shen Shen Health and Harmony if I develop Coronavirus/COVID-19 symptoms or am diagnosed by state or local public health within 5 days of my appointment.
NOTICE OF PATIENT PRIVACY (HIPAA)
I understand that as part of my healthcare, Shen Shen Health & Harmony originates and maintains health records describing my health history, symptoms, examination and test results, diagnoses, treatment and any plans for future care of treatment. Any information that I choose to share with Shen Shen Health & Harmony, including my admission as a patient of this facility, will be kept confidential, used as specified below and shared only with my written consent.
I understand that this information serves as:
- A basis for planning my care and treatment.
- A means of communication among the many healthcare professionals who contribute to my care.
- A source of information for applying my diagnosis and surgical information to my bill.
- A means by which a third-party payer can verify that services billed were actually provided.
- A tool for routine healthcare operations such as assessing care quality and reviewing the competence of healthcare professionals.
I understand that I have the right:
- To object to the use of my health information for directory purposes.
- To request restrictions as to how my health information may be used or disclosed to carry out treatment, payment or healthcare operations – and that the organization is not required to agree to the restrictions requested.
- To revoke this consent in writing, except to the extent that the organization has already taken action in reliance thereupon. I will notify Shen Shen in writing if I require information to be shared with anyone other than those directly involved with my care at Shen Shen Health & Harmony.